Roleplay Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY MADNESS!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t! OPEN!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azrael89
Scamper-Chan
Scamper-Chan
Azrael89

Female
Number of posts : 70
Location : I'm the monster in your closet. I just got the internet. XD
Registration date : 2007-11-15

Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t!  OPEN! Empty
PostSubject: Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t! OPEN!   Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t!  OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:05 am

There is a world where people known as Elementals protect their cities from danger. Each city is centered around a different element: Earth, Water, Air, Fire, Light, Ice, and Thunder. Each city, although they do not get along very well, leaves the others alone. Each city possesses one Elemental to aid in the city's governing...

Except the city of Darkness. This city is filled with the dishonorable, destructive, and power-hungry. Instead of one Elemental, this city has eight...and instead of simply living in the world around them, they attempt to destroy it, possess it, obliterate it.

For many years, the city of Darkness waged war on the other cities. The other Elementals gathered together and fought against the Darkness. They drove it back, sealed it, and left it to rot for eternity.

But now, centuries later, the Darkness has broken free of its prison. And it isn't happy...the Elementals will once again have to band together to defeat the Darkness, or lose their cities and all they hold dear. A call has been sent out for each Elemental to travel to the City of Light to meet and discuss what must be done and how to go about it. Thus, each Elemental is now en route to the City of Light...

Rules:
1.) No God-moding. SERIOUSLY!
2.) Please send me your profiles. Don't just post them, it looks very unorganized and it drives me nuts!
I really shouldn't have to post any more, you should know them well enough by now. XD

Each city may only have ONE elemental. If your desired city was taken, too bad. Pick something else. You may play more than one character, but if there are requests for others to be let into the RP, I may commandeer one to give to them. Don't like it? Tough shit.

Each Shadow may have ONE power. You may elaborate on that power however you wish. Embellish it, turn it inside out, I don't care. Be creative. I MAY let you have side powers, depending on what they are...

Shadows, please make note that your objective in this RP is basically to wipe out every other city on the map. I don't care how you do it, but try and bring down everybody else (fairly!). And if you god-mode even a little bit, I will come down on you like the Hammer of Judgement and you shall be hurting and possibly BANNED! Got it? This applies to Elementals as well.

OKAY. Shadows cannot randomly attack a city. Elementals cannot attack the Shadow city randomly. You MUST give each side a chance to fight back.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azrael89
Scamper-Chan
Scamper-Chan
Azrael89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t! OPEN!   Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t!  OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:06 am

Character Skeleton:

Username:
Character's name:
Age (13-30):
Element/Rank (Elementals- element. Rank- Shadow:
Powers:
Personality:
Biography(optional):
Other(whatever else you want goes here):
Appearance:
Back to top Go down
Azrael89
Scamper-Chan
Scamper-Chan
Azrael89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t! OPEN!   Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t!  OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:10 am

The Cities and Their Elementals:

The City of Air: Aeolius

The City of Fire: Connlaoth

The City of Light: Nuru

The City of Earth: Damek
Username: Azrael89
Character's name: Hayyel
Race: Earth Child
Element: Earth
Powers: Controls Earth, plants, and rocks. He can also heal by tapping into the earth's nurturing powers. He has exceptional hearing due to his lack of sight.
Personality: He's very calm and controlled. When angered he is quite fearsome. He speaks softly and gently to everyone and rarely raises his voice for any reason. He is quiet, and when he does speak, he usually says something worth listening to. Hayyel doesn't relax much around people, preferring the solitude of his garden or the forest to most other things. It is hard to catch him off-guard because the plants whisper to him.
Biography: Hayyel was blinded at a young age during an incident which he does not like to discuss. During said incident, he discovered that he could coax the earth to do his bidding. Thus, he became the Earth Elemental. The city he lives in shunned him because of the incident which took his sight, so he lives alone and has never felt like he actually belongs among the Earth people. He still risks his life for them, feeling that his life isn't worth half of any of theirs. He doesn't like himself very much, which is why he prefers to be alone... he feels that he burdens people by being around them.
Other: Hayyel wields a scythe made by Mother Earth. She gave it to him when he first became an Elemental. He was orphaned by the same incident that left him blind. He wears an amulet around his neck, yet nobody really knows what it does (except Hayyel, of course). He guards it with his life.
Appearance: Normal form- Hayyel spends most of his time in this guise:
https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/InsaneSeaTurtle/RP%20pics/Boys/NightColor.jpg
The "I'm going to kick your ass" form for serious occasions:
https://2img.net/h/i2.photobucket.com/albums/y19/InsaneSeaTurtle/RP%20pics/Boys/green.jpg

The City of Water: Narayan

The City of Ice: Istas

The City of Thunder: Tormaigh
Back to top Go down
Azrael89
Scamper-Chan
Scamper-Chan
Azrael89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t! OPEN!   Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t!  OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:13 am

The Darkness: Zilla

The Leader:

Second in Command:

Shadows 1-8:

Available Darkness Powers:
Pick ONE. If it's already taken, you can't use it. Pick something else and go with it.

1- Complete Shadow Control (self-explanatory)
2- Teleportation (transport self and others by use of shadows)
3- Telekinesis (moving things with your mind)
4- Past Pain (harm people by making them relive their worst experiences)
5- Shadow Soul (Shadow magic that drains people's spirits. VERY taxing on the user.)
6- Dark Heart (finds the evil in people's hearts and turns it against them. Also very taxing on user.)
7- Nightmare (get at people while they sleep. Ends when victim wakes)
8- Shadow Poison (infect people with darkness. Always successful on normal citizens, may fail against Elementals. Really, it depends on the strength of the victim's mind/will.)

Note: Since some of these powers are rather useless in certain situations, each Shadow has minor control over shadows/darkness. It is not the same as CSC at the top. MSC consists of making shadows solid, forming weapons with them, and creating minor illusions. I'm trying to make this non-god-mode, but it's difficult...

Last edited by on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azrael89
Scamper-Chan
Scamper-Chan
Azrael89

Female

PostSubject: Re: Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t! OPEN!   Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t!  OPEN! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:14 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t! OPEN!   Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t!  OPEN! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Element Vs. Shadows RP!- W00t! OPEN!
Page 1 of 1