Roleplay Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY MADNESS!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Admin has spoken

Go down 
2 posters

Like my site so far?
yes
The Admin has spoken I_vote_lcap100%The Admin has spoken I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
no
The Admin has spoken I_vote_lcap0%The Admin has spoken I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
maybe
 0% [ 0 ]
hhhhmmm
 0% [ 0 ]
will look father into this site
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Poochiechan
Founder Admin
Founder Admin
Poochiechan

Female
Number of posts : 44
to pass the time away : I watch anime and roleplay
Registration date : 2007-06-21

The Admin has spoken Empty
PostSubject: The Admin has spoken   The Admin has spoken I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 6:05 pm

Alright as the admin I’ll fall threw to my job to take a little of my time to explain who this fascinating person is who created this site. Smile Well hello to all my fans out there!! Im Poochiechan! Creator and designer of Roleplay central. Id like to give a shout out to all the people who have dared to give a glance at my site and to all of you who have joined. ^^ This is my anonymous helper Porichi ^^ Say hi Porichi The Admin has spoken Hi
Porichi doesn’t say more then a few words, but if you get Porichi mad *whistles* and porichi makes up one hell of a storm! But Porichi will introduce himself later now its all about me! ^^ I am 16 years old. I have created other sites for people. I will tell you my name but not where I live or what school do I go to or if I will ever meet you in real life. If people I know in real life are here them yah of course I’ll meet up with them. I’m a perverted person *in poffs porichi with a cloud of smoke* The Admin has spoken Gif PORICHI!!! *pushes porichi out of post* STAY OUT!! Get your own topic! God….now where was I? O right.I’m a very perverted person. I watch yoai some hentai and some of that other crap. I’m a big fan of anime and I always will be. I’m very tall and when I say tall I mean tall! I have a little anoying brother and a little (kill me please!!) sister -_- Cant stand her!! Um thats all there is to say for now ^^ o and my name is serena ^^Im a lot better then most admins. I really dont care what you post and well youll see that in the rules post ^^
catch you Later ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.poochiechan.deviantart.net
Rikoraru
Scamper-Chan
Scamper-Chan
Rikoraru

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-23

The Admin has spoken Empty
PostSubject: Hello ^^   The Admin has spoken I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:18 pm

Haha, Well, im Rikoraru ^_^ Poochie already knows me! ^_^ My real name is Jonathan, call me Jon, or Riko. Poochiechan is my lover ^_^ and she's everything to me =]. Ok...about me....about me.....hmm....Im 14, Im a male, obviously xD. I love to Cyber, Roleplay, And Play games. Anime is my life =P well...not really but I love anime ^_^ MUSIC is my life ^_^ and animes with good music or about music or dark things (elfen lied) I love ^_^.
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/Crimsonsama

The Admin has spoken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Central :: Getting Started :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: