Roleplay Central
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLEPLAY MADNESS!!!!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Computers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Horse
Dark Master
Dark Master
White Horse

Male
Number of posts : 1924
to pass the time away : Masturbate
Registration date : 2007-10-26

Computers Empty
PostSubject: Computers   Computers I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 7:52 pm

I've got a real fascination with technology, especially P.C.s.

I like to create and destroy, though not necessarily in that order ^^;;

I've cracked my own computers to see if I could do it, and I was also experimenting with some old ways to shut down sites on one of my own sites, to see if it might still work; it was Pinging, if you must know... And it didn't... People have said that websites have been updated enough to hold more space then they had when Pingin was still viable... Guess they were right -another thing I do; I'll try something to see if someone was really right about it or not.

At the moment, I'm testing out my new Visual Basics -new for me, though the program is probably old.

I was just wondering if anyone out there new anything about computers ^^ I'm always up to hearing others' experiences and learning more then I already know XD
Back to top Go down
Porichi
Admin
Admin
Porichi

Female
Number of posts : 124
to pass the time away : have sex ^^
Registration date : 2007-06-24

Computers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers   Computers I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:05 pm

dude that like awesome!!

acn you hack a protection sytem? Suspect
My little sisters is driving me nuts!!!
Back to top Go down
White Horse
Dark Master
Dark Master
White Horse

Male

Computers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers   Computers I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 3:44 pm

Thank you! ^^

Hmmm... I dunno... I've never tried a protection system XD It never occured to me o_0 I should try that, though >> What kind of system is it?

I know how that can be *Sweat drops* That suck ass.... Always bringing up reminders or what they stopped, even freezing the screen if you've got Vista -__-
Back to top Go down
Porichi
Admin
Admin
Porichi

Female

Computers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers   Computers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:29 am

AUGH GOD I KNOW!! Im about ready to bring a hammer to it!!

[Uh...Its called net nanny I think it falls under with a content protet sytem. I hacked it once but.... they changed the pass word that i used buy tricking the people who made i X3. So i guess tech saying....i didnt really hack it XD]
Back to top Go down
White Horse
Dark Master
Dark Master
White Horse

Male

Computers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers   Computers I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 9:50 pm

XD Neu, don't kill the computer! Just think of this as a challenge you will overcome XD

There are several ways you coudl try to get rid of it; Net Nanny seems to have "forgot password" thing programemd into it, so for the password try "~frontdoor"
Without the quoations, but with the tilde{~}.

Then, depending on the version and what type of computer you have:

Win 98/Me, with N.N. 4.0: Go through "Start>Run" and type "msconfig;" go through the startup tool -everything that starts when the computer is turned on/reset- and uncheck "nntray.exe" and "NNSvsc" and restart; it should be disabled.

To get rid of Net Nanny for only a single time -until your next restart/shut down- go through Ctrl-Alt-Delete and stop either "OCRAWARE" or "Wnldr32," depending on which version you have....

These last two are more technical...

"Open the file c:\windows\system.ini. Under the section marked '[boot]', there should be a line labeled "drivers=" with some stuff listed after it. Remove the word 'wndrv16.dll' from the 'drivers=' line. (If there are other words listed on the 'drivers=' line, leave them there, just remove 'wndrv16.dll'.) Save changes to the file and restart your computer, and Net Nanny is gone for good!"

And

"Open the file config.sys (it should be in your c:\ directory) and look for the line DEVICE=C:\NN\NNDRV.SYS. This is the net nanny driver. To prevent it from loading type REM in front of this line, so it appears as REM DEVICE=C:\NN\NNDRV.SYS. (REM stands for Remark; it tells the computer not to process that line because it is a user-inserted remark or comment.) Reboot to eliminate the copy of NN resident in memory, and you'll be censor-free! Net Nanny will no longer load when you restart your system. "

"To clear Net Nanny's log file:
Delete the file Wnn3.log (it should be in your Net Nanny directory). Note that you can't open the file and delete individual entries, because the file is encrypted."

Since I've never actually worked with Net Nanny -only heard of it-, I had to look it up, but I'll definitely be trying to hack this sytem now XD Hah!

These were taken from this site: http://cexx.org/censware.htm

Lest you encounter another computer with another horrific protection system ><
Back to top Go down
Porichi
Admin
Admin
Porichi

Female

Computers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers   Computers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 10:45 am

O.O *gies to try them out* hm whitch on with work >.<
Back to top Go down
White Horse
Dark Master
Dark Master
White Horse

Male

Computers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers   Computers I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:54 pm

Well, they all should work, but if none of them do, I'll see what else can be done about it...

Oh! Of course! >< The registry!!

Start>Run>regedit

Just go through "edit" then "find" and type in "Net Nanny."

If and when it finds it, delete the file, then "Find Next."

But be careful; even the slightest mistake could completely fry your computer o__0 Even I'm cautious about going through the registry...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Computers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Computers   Computers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Computers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplay Central :: OOC Talk Zone :: Hobbies & Interests-
Jump to: